The 13th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience will be held virtually from June 14th to 17th, 2021. QoMEX 2021 will provide a warm welcome to leading experts from academia and industry to present and discuss current and future research on multimedia quality, quality of experience (QoE) and user experience (UX). The conference will be held in form of oral, poster and plenary sessions, comprising dedicated special sessions on trending topics.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full or short papers (maximum of 6 (full papers) or 3 (+1 references, short papers) pages, respectively) to the general track and to special sessions. Each paper will undergo a double-blind review process. Full and short papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings and published in IEEExplore.
Immersive Experiences in a Digital World
The QoMEX 2021 team solicits contributions including but not limited to topics:
- Immersive QoE: Concepts and links.
- Immersive experiences and technologies.
- QoE in the era of big data and deep learning.
- Games User Research and Experience.
- New assessment and evaluation methods.
- Quality, experience and user state.
- QoE management in a digital world.
- Quality of Life.
- Multimodal perception & quality.
- Immersive technologies and content creation.
- QoE and content creation.
- QoE data analytics.
- Databases for QoE research.
- Emerging Special Session Topics VPQM relevant.
- Audio/Visual user experience.
** fixed deadlines, no extensions **