Registration will be done via EDAS. Authors and non-author participants can register here.
Please note that you will need an EDAS account to register. If you do not have one, you can create one for free here.
- Each accepted paper (full and short) needs to be accompanied by a full registration by the deadline of May 20, 2021 (23:59:59 Anywhere on Earth)
- A full registration only covers one paper
- Each participant needs to register separately
- Once a paper is covered by a full author registration, other paper co-authors can register at the applicable non-author rates
Full author registration (per paper): USD$ 125 (by May 20, 2021)
Non-author registration: USD$ 50
Non-author student registration: USD$ 15 (undergraduate, graduate and postdocs)*
*Students who are not able to cover the registration fee can contact the conference co-chairs and reasonable arrangements will be made
All registration types include admission to:
- All keynote talks
- All technical sessions
- All social and networking events
- Digital copy of conference proceedings
Cancellations will be subject to a processing charge of 20% of the registration fee.
Author no-show policy
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference or if the video recording is not uploaded by the deadline. QoMEX 2021 requires that each accepted and registered paper be presented by one of the authors according to the schedule published in the technical program. Presentations can be “live” (using remote videoconferencing) or via pre-recorded video. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.